Terms & ConditionsJune 1, 2022 2023-07-23 15:58
Terms & Conditions
Please read the following form prior to treatment.
- If I experience pain or discomfort during my treatment, I will notify my therapist immediately so that modifications can be made to suit my level of comfort.
- I understand that any treatments received at Soul Purpose are not a substitute for medical care or seeking mental health supports.
- I understand it is my responsibility to inform my therapist of any medical or mental health conditions prior to my treatment, and inform my therapist is changes to medical conditions change.
- I waive and release my therapist from any and all liability, past, present and future related to all treatments received at Soul Purpose.
- I understand that any injury incurred anywhere on the property at Soul Purpose is not the responsibility of my therapist. I waive and release my therapist from any and all liability upon entering the laneway.
- I understand that should I cancel or miss and appointment without 24 hours notice, I am subject to a fee equal to the cost of my treatment.
- I will provide payment prior to, or on day of appointment.
Please feel free to share any pertinent information: